Donate through the general operating fund, a specific project, capital project, endowment fund or specific campaign. Any direct donation from your IRA Required Minimum Distribution is tax free.
- 20 Year Anniversary Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text 20anniv to 41444
- Disaster Relief Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text RESPOND to 91999
- General Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text MMDC to 41444
- US Southern Command: CLICK HERE or Text Command to 41444
- Brick by Brick Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text BRICK to 91999
- Giving Tuesday: CLICK HERE or Text MMDCTUE to 91999
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE:
- Mail Checks to: MMDC 1001 Mission Drive, Pawnee, IL 62558
- Purchase Bulk Supplies through: Ordering through Dollar Days will triple your donation value and items cost only one-third of the retail price. Click on the list of needs you are interested in donating items for. Midwest Mission Kit Supplies - Urgent Needs -
UMCOR Cleaning Kit Supplies
- Supplies can be dropped off M-F 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or in our front foyer after hours and weekends.
- Amazon: When you shop at Amazonsmile, Amazon will donate .5% to Midwest Mission. go to smile.amazon.com
MIDWEST MISSION HAS ADVANCE SPECIALS AND FUND NUMBERS WITH:
- East Ohio #9944
- Illinois Great Rivers #6620
- Indiana #C114
- Minnesota MMDC
- Northern Illinois #50000150
- Iowa UMC FUND #676
Put the code in the memo line and mail to the Annual Conference Office.
Donations are particularly important to Midwest Mission because we operate completely through God's generous people like YOU that make individual donations. Midwest Mission works diligently to be the best steward of every donation that comes into the center and we operate with no debt by only purchasing supplies or making campus upgrades when funds are available.
Cash donations are the most efficient form of assistance. For every $1 donated, $6.33 in education, health, micro business, and disaster relief supplies are sent to support those in need. Unlike material donations, cash involves no transportation costs or shipping delays.
MIDWEST MISSION IS A 501c(3) ORGANIZATION