top of page
How You Can Serve from Home
Make Midwest Mission Kits
You can make Midwest Mission kits at home and get them to Midwest Mission.
1. Choose the kit you want to make
2. Find the list of items included in the kit
3. Buy the supplies according to the list
4. Watch the "how to" video and put the kit together
5. Bring the kits to Midwest Mission, a Permanent Collection Site near you, or call 217-483-7911 to see if someone can pickup from your area.
Collect + Donate Items for Midwest Mission
We operate on monetary and in-kind donations given to us.
We are always in need of items for the kits, as well as medical equipment and supplies, sewing machines, bicycles, and non-electric tools in good working condition.
We also accept fire gear, wooden school bleachers, and more. Check out our collect and donate page to see everything we accept.
bottom of page