Donate through the general operating fund, a specific project, capital project, endowment fund or specific campaign. Any direct donation from your IRA Required Minimum Distribution is tax free.
- Disaster Relief Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text RESPOND to 91999
- General Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text MMDC to 41444
- Brick by Brick Campaign: CLICK HERE or Text BRICK to 91999
Other ways to Donate:
- Mail Checks to: MMDC 1001 Mission Drive, Pawnee, IL 62558
- Bulk Supplies through: Dollar Days CLICK HERE - Ordering through Dollar Days will triple your donation value and items cost only one-third of the retail price.
- Supplies can be dropped off M-F 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or in our front foyer after hours and weekends.
Midwest Mission has Advance Specials with East Ohio #9944, Illinois Great Rivers #6620, Indiana #C114, Minnesota MMDC, Northern Illinois #50000150, and Iowa #676.
Put the code in the memo line and mail to the Annual Conference Office.
Donations are particularly important to Midwest Mission because we operate completely through God's generous people like you that make individual donations. Midwest Mission works diligently to be the best steward of every donation that comes into the center and we operate with no debt by only purchasing supplies or making campus upgrades when funds are available.
Cash donations are the most efficient form of assistance. For every $1 donated, $9 in education, health, micro-business, and disaster relief supplies are sent to support those in need. Unlike material donations, cash involves no transportation costs or shipping delays.
Midwest Mission is a 501c(3) organization